Join Online Today!Click here
for the Board of Directors Meeting- held at The Center, 1094 E Kentucky Street
Start time is 6 PM
Review of 2017 Work Plan
- There will a few vote items related to 2017 calendar budget
- Report on City Grants
- Report on status of work issues including Urban Government Center closing, the MSD Basin, Goss Avenue Improvement Plans and Bradford Mills Development
- Police Issues via Officer Jessica Morrison reporting
- Early discussion of a music festival for September 2017
- Talking over our holding or not holding a "Month of GermanParistown" happening
- Getting out the new GPNA handout and pushing for membership 2017
The General Meeting will feature a Pot Luck dinner and start at 7 PM
Our speaker will be Marshall Faulkner of VOA Mid-States, 933 Goss Avenue Program Director
You are asked to bring a dish. GPNA will provide the main dish. You are welcome to bring your favorite beverage with you.
Hope to see you on the 20th. All GPNA meetings are open to the public!
GPNA will be holding 2 meetings on Monday, March 20th. The first meeting will start at 6 PM and the second will be our quarterly pot luck gathering and this event will start at 7 PM. The meetings will be held at our center, 1094 E Kentucky Street. Both meetings are open to the public. The meeting agendas and guest speaker details will be updated later. Please mark you calendar for March 20th!
Our Bingo is held at the GPNA center, 1094 E. Kentucky Street (40204) Proceeds help pay for our operating and maintenance costs and for our raised gardens in the side yard; and the maintenance at the Jim King Rain Garden.
For a unique experience please come and play.